Saturday, June 11, 2005

Back to Jakarta


Now, I don’t know how many time I’ve said this : time passes by so fast. This day finally come, time to go and bring Orlando back to home at Jakarta. Andri came yesterday so we can go back together. It’s a little bit frightening me thinking about going just a three of us, since all this time Mom put a lot of helps of taking care Orlando. But hey, I think I can’t use that mother instinct thing, right?
We take train again this time, since Andri insist that Orlando is not ready for plane trip.
It’s time, say good bye for a while to Oma and Opa…
Mom accompanied us to the station. It feel so hard to say good bye, I believe Mom will really miss Orlando. The train starts its engine, another wave good bye… See you soon Oma. We’ll visit you on holidays…

No comments: