Thursday, November 03, 2005

Start a Note of Heart

Once I made this blog, was actually for test purpose only. Coz I've made two others blogs before in here and here. I made this one to simulate template design which i customized. I'm not a web designer pro, until now i don't even understand how can those code "begin", "end", "header" "footer" blah blah blah can't change into great display in the end. So, with trial and error methode i try to change the standard template into something more "ME".
But then i thought, why wasted this blog, i need place to blah blah... Like now... Maybe like behind the scene of my life? Well, i'll try to keep this blog neat and updates, put something interesting in it. But maybe what you'll find most is my note of heart...
I think everybody need a note of heart...

No comments: