Monday, November 07, 2005

Wonderful Life

I have just finished the last episode of Wonderful Life, a Korean TV Dorama roled by Kim Jae Won and Eugene. I watched the series accidentally, since my sister rent them for this holidays. I'm not a dorama watcher kinda woman. This was happening too when i watched Full House by Rain and Song He Kyo on my maternity leaves.
But the effect between that two doramas is totally different. Is like sugar and spicy food. Why? Well, Full House made me laugh, a lot... (for you who don't know me, i laugh easily). But this Wonder Life, I burst into tears in the last episodes... Though is ending happily...

A note of heart :
My biggest fear (and probably all the mothers in the world) is losing my child. Being away from him is already heart throbbing. And my biggest passion is raising him (and his sibling soon) with TLC, but not dotted him.
One thing i (and you) must remember, parents fight will always hurt children. Maybe its barely noticed, but deep inside their heart they will always remember. Avoid that loud talking, cursing, door slamming and worst, physical abuse.

No comments: